at Redpoint Worcester Climbing Centre
Every Sunday: 0900 - 0950
Practice yoga in the stunning surroundings of Worcester’s brand new state of the art climbing centre with ample free parking, changing facilities, showers and café.
Taught by Kate from redkiteyoga. Kate learnt yoga alongside a 10 year technology career in London. In 2009, she launched redkiteyoga and has been teaching ever since. Kate grew up in Droitwich and is passionate about bringing top notch yoga to Worcester. She loves creating a welcoming class with the perfect music playlist.
- A Sunday morning yoga class is coming to Redpoint Worcester
- Superb complementary exercise that will improve balance, focus, concentration, flexibility and strength
- Ideal warm up for Sunday climbing as well as a great weekly conditioning class
- Of course the class also fully welcomes non climbers looking for quality yoga in a superb new venue
- 20 spaces available each week
- Starts Sunday 16th October
- £6 per class including yoga mat
- For all levels including beginners
- Wear clothes you can move in that are not too warm
- Yoga is practiced barefoot, or with socks at the most
- Style is vinyasa flow - an upbeat type of yoga